This policy was last updated on September 27, 2018.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
Please read our policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting healthnewsoffice.com website and viewing its content, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and do our best to ensure that your data is protected.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Information provided by or collected from you
The information we may collect can either be data that identifies you (eg. your name, address, IP address or email) as well as information that does not, but which may help us to improve our services, for example by evaluating behavior patterns when users visit our website or apps. This can either be given to us by you, or collected by us about you:
Some examples of this includes the information you give us when you email us or register to use or fill in other forms on healthnewsoffice and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description and photograph.
When you visit our website we may automatically take the following information:
Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites or mobile apps and services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to contact you with information about your account or subscription or with marketing messages. You can opt out of receiving these messages at any time.
- to create analytics and reports for third parties, which will include partners and advertisers regarding your use of our website. These analytics and reports may include aggregated or pseudo anonymised information;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
HOW WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of the Heath News Office team.
We may also share your information for the purposes set out in this Policy but we will never sell, license or otherwise share information that individually identifies you with third parties outside of Heath News Office.
Social network and interactive tools
Certain features on our websites give you an opportunity to interact with us and others. These may include forums, message boards, chats, submitting a letter to the editor, creating community profiles, and rating, tagging and commenting on articles. When you use these features you should be aware that any information you submit, including your name, location and e-mail address, may be publicly available to others. We are not responsible for any information you choose to submit through these interactive features.
Corporate, third-party, and student subscriptions
If your subscription is provided in whole or in part by your employer or other third party, we may notify the provider when you access or use your subscription. If you have a student subscription associated with a school, college or university or school, we may notify them to confirm your subscription, access or use. When providing these notices, we may reveal limited amounts of your information such as your name or email address.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), in order to use it as set out in this Policy. These transfers are managed through various compliance mechanisms including Data Processing Agreements with our partners and the EU/EEA Standard Contractual Clauses. Heath News Office has technical, organizational and physical safeguards in place to help protect your information from unauthorized access, processing or disclosure.
This policy was last updated on September 27, 2018.
We use the following cookies:
These cookies are needed for the operation of our website, these include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, make use of subscription or e-billing services.
These allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These can help us remember your registration and login details, preferences and to recognize you when you return to our website and personalize content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
These cookies are anonymous and cannot identify individuals. They record your visits to our website, the pages you visit, and the links you follow. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
HOW TO TURN COOKIES OFF
You may wish to disable cookies altogether, and you can do this in the settings/preferences/’help’ menus of your particular browser. Please note however that if you do this:
You may not be able to access all or parts of our site
Turning Cookies off may block essential cookies that are necessary to run our website. If you do still wish to do this, below are helpful links to the cookie settings for the most popular web browsers:
You may instead prefer to just restrict third-party cookies generated by advertisers. This can be done by visiting the Your Online Choices website, or by clicking on the AdChoices logo that you will see in the corner of advertisements that carry behavioral/targeting cookies. You can also block third-party cookies from advertising platforms which provide personalized ads (such as doubleclick.com) by going to that third party’s website and asking them to prevent any further cookies being used for your computer or mobile device.
Coconut Fiber Market -Tactical Calculation and Forecast Till 2025| Key Players: Heng Huat, Dutch Plantin, Geewin Exim, & more.
Sub Sea Bolt Tensioners Market 2019 New Technology, Growing Demand, Trends, Comprehensive Analysis, Major Applications and Growth Opportunities to 2025
Global Coffee Tables Market 2019 – Huge Market Growth Till 2025: Ashley Furniture Home Store, Ikea, Living Spaces, & more
17-Year-Old Teen Reveals How She Used Cheap Products to Cure Acne (VIDEO)
Children in Homes with Vinyl Flooring & Furniture Have Toxins in Their Blood & Urine
Breast Milk Contains Bacteria, Fungi and Yeast Beneficial To Infant Health
Ethical Issues With Uterus Transplantation Same As In Altruistic Surrogacy (VIDEO)
Saliva & Milk Protein Helps Cancer Patients Taste Foods, Smell Odors Better (VIDEO)
Mitral Valve Prolapse Linked To Sudden Cardiac Arrest Deaths (VIDEO)
- Shape-Memory Polymer Market Global Industry Pandemic Analysis, Growth Rate, New Trend Analysis Forecast To 2027
- Global Charter Flight Market 2021 with Current Scenario and Business Opportunity till 2025: Top Companies VistaJet, BAA, Luxaviation, Air Partner, TMC Jets, Jet Aviation, Corporate Flight Management, Delta Private Jets, Gama Aviation, Deer Jet, GlobeAir, Solairus Aviation, Jet Linx Aviation, TAG Aviation, PrivateFly, LÃder Aviatio, MJets, LILY JET, Executive Jet Management, Clay Lacy Aviation, Shizuoka Air, Phenix Jet, Stratos Jet Charters, Deccan Charters, Nanshan Jet, Premiair, Air Charters India, Club One Air, Asian Aerospace, Eastern Jet
- Retail Business Management Software Market Demand, Opportunities & Forecast To 2027 | HotSchedules, Applied Predictive Technologies, BayBridgeDigital, Computer Resource Center
- Global Surfactant for EOR Software Market Research Report 2017-2026.
- Recent Study on Optical Fiber Converter Market 2021 Including Key Players, Applications, and Growth Size By 2026
- Organic Infant Formula Powder Market Forecast Revised in a New Market Research Store Report as Coronavirus (COVID-19) Projected to Hold a Massive Impact on Sales in 2021
- Global Surfactant for EOR Market Insights, Overview, Analysis and Forecast 2017-2026.
- Smart Washing Machines Market Global Industry Pandemic Analysis, Growth Rate, New Trend Analysis Forecast To 2027
- Textile Wax Market 2021 Is Booming Across the Globe by Share, Size, Growth, Segments and Forecast to 2027 | Top Players Analysis- MM INTERNATIONAL, Sri Amman Wax, RM Enterprises, American Wax, Inc, Ghazi Trading Company, etc.
- Iceye publishes images from the most recent SAR satellites
- Study shows Norfolk wind to hydrogen wind-to hydrogen potential
- Impressive data of SAIC’s electric car sales going for $4500 in China
- SpaceShipTwo test flights have been further delayed by Virgin Galactic
- Baidu has selected the chief executive to run its electric car company that will be unveiled in 2024
- Maintaining competition is a focus for NASA in the procurement of lunar landers, according to the agency
- Satellite Imagery specialist BlackSky space venture to begin trading publicly
- Plug-in hybrid cars might thrive for a while in the transition to electric vehicles
- Renewable energy to create over 400,000 jobs in Morocco in 20 years
- Restart Energy to Install in Romania a 45 MW Solar Power Plant
- Redwire wins over deployable space systems